Let’s Speak Finnish! – An active course in Finnish language and culture for immigrants now ON-LINE! - Beginner Level Part 3B
2021-05-04 - 2021-06-22
Let’s Speak Finnish! Online – An effective and unique course in Finnish language and culture for immigrants is formed of four Beginner level and four Intermediate level parts. On successfully completing Part 3, students will have mastered the necessary skills to navigate in different everyday life situations in Finnish, with a target proficiency level of A2.1. English is used as an auxiliary language of the course.
Beginner Level Part 3
- Starting level A1.3
- In Part 3, you will get to know vocabulary and expressions you will need when visiting a restaurant.
- You will familiarize yourself with the Finnish phone etiquette and learn to make reservations and appointments by phone.
- You will discuss the Finnish education system.
- You will learn about visiting a post office and online stores in Finnish.
- Grammar topics covered include interactive revision of topics covered in Parts 1 & 2; imperative; object; passive past tense; pronouns (tämä, joka); verb rections; necessive clause (on + -tava); adverb.
Course time: 4.5.-22.6.2021, on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Course dates: 4.5., 6.5., 11.5., 18.5., 20.5., 25.5., 27.5., 1.6., 3.6., 8.6., 10.6., 15.6., 17.6. and 22.6.2021 on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 13:00-15:30 (3 x 45 min, 15 min break)
Course consists of 42 hours of contact lessons on-line and 42 hours of independent study including all study material.
Course price: 300 € (incl. VAT 24%)
Place: The course is held completely online. The teacher will contact the participants by email prior to the beginning of the course, so please make sure to give your valid email address when you register. To participate you need a computer with an internet connection, a camera and a headset, and basic computer skills.
Organizer: Onnenkieli Oy
Enrol before April 25th 2021