Let’s Speak Finnish! – An active course in Finnish language and culture for immigrants now ON-LINE! - Beginner Level Part 2
2020-11-02 - 2020-12-16
Let’s Speak Finnish! – An effective and unique course in Finnish language and culture for immigrants utilizing suggestopedical method is formed of four Beginner level and four Intermediate level parts. On successfully completing part one, students will have mastered the necessary skills to navigate in simple everyday life situations in Finnish, with a target proficiency level of A1.3.
Beginner Level Part 2
- Starting level A1.2
- Part 2 gives you a chance to learn and talk about hobbies and popular Finnish pastimes.
- You will get a chance to experience the Finnish cottage culture first-hand.
- You will pick up the basics of the Finnish Small Talk: discussing weather, family and common interests.
- You will get to know vocabulary and expressions you will need when visiting a restaurant.
- Grammar topics covered include interactive revision of topics covered in part 1; past tense (the positive and negative); possessive suffix; months and dates (ordinal numbers); verb rections; use of action nouns; 3rd infinitive; imperative; comparative and superlative forms of adjectives; partitive plural; passive present and past tense
Course time: 2.11.-16.12.2020, on Mondays and Wednesdays
Course dates: 2.11., 4.11., 9.11., 11.11., 16.11., 18.11., 23.11., 25.11., 30.11., 2.12., 7.12., 9.12., 14.12. and 16.12.2020 on Mondays and on Wednesdays at 17:00-19:30 (3 x 45 min, 10 min break)
Course consists of 42 hours of contact lessons on-line and 42-60 hours of independent study including all study material.
Course price: 300 € (incl. VAT 24%)
Place: The course is held completely online. The teacher will contact the participants by email prior to the beginning of the course, so please make sure to give your valid email address when you register. To participate you need a computer with an internet connection, a camera and a headset, and basic computer skills.
Organizer: Onnenkieli Oy
Enrol before October 23th 2020