Let’s Speak Finnish! – An active course in Finnish language and culture for immigrants now ON-LINE! - Beginner Level Part 1
2020-09-07 - 2020-10-21
Let’s Speak Finnish! – An effective and unique course in Finnish language and culture for immigrants utilizing suggestopedical method is formed of four Beginner level and four Intermediate level parts. On successfully completing part one, students will have mastered the necessary skills to navigate in simple everyday life situations in Finnish, with a target proficiency level of A1.2.
Beginner Level Part 1
- Starting level 0 and target level A1.2
- During the first part, you will learn how to introduce yourself.
- You will discuss different housing types and their characteristics, and explore the Finnish way of living.
- You will take a look at the typical everyday routine in Finland, and discuss your own daily schedule.
- You will learn to ask for and give directions.
- Grammar topics covered include interrogatives; present tense (positive and negative); verb types; locational cases (where?, to where?, from where?); consonant gradation; verb rections; necessive clause (I must); pre- and postpositions; object part 1; conditional; telling time; numerals
Course time: 7.9.-21.10.2020, on Mondays and Wednesdays
Course dates: 7.9., 9.9., 14.9., 16.9., 21.9., 23.9., 28.9, 30.9., 5.10., 7.10., 12.10., 14.10., 19.10. and 21.10.2020 on Mondays and on Wednesdays at 17:00-19:30 (3 x 45 min, 10 min break)
Course consists of 42 hours of contact lessons on-line and 42-60 hours of independent study including all study material.
Course price: 300 € (incl. VAT 24%)
Place: The course is held completely online. The teacher will contact the participants by email prior to the beginning of the course, so please make sure to give your valid email address when you register. To participate you need a computer with an internet connection, a camera and a headset, and basic computer skills.
Organizer: Onnenkieli Oy
Enrol before August 30th 2020