Let's Speak Finnish! -Intermediate Level Part 1
2020-09-07 - 2020-10-21
- Starting level A2.1/A2.2
- You will take a look at the business industries in Finland, discussing different professions and their characteristics.
- You will learn about Finnish construction culture, building materials as well as different housing types.
- You will familiarize yourself with the principles of recycling. You will talk about your own neighbourhood and the amenities available there.
- You will learn vocabulary relating to computers, the Internet and social media.
- Grammar topics covered include interrogatives; the present tense (the positive and the negative); the past and perfect tense; verb rections; locational cases (where?, to where?, from where?); consonant gradation; the time and ordinal numbers; pre- and postpositions; the imperative; the conditional present and perfect tense; monopersonal emotion verbs; curative verbs; partitive verbs; the object
Course time: 7.9.-21.10.2020, on Mondays and Wednesdays
Course dates: 7.9., 9.9., 14.9., 16.9., 21.9., 23.9., 28.9, 30.9., 5.10., 7.10., 12.10., 14.10., 19.10. and 21.10.2020 on Mondays and on Wednesdays at 17:00-19:30 (3 x 45 min, 15 min coffee break)
Course consists of 42 hours of contact lessons and 42 hours of independent study
Course price: 389€ (incl. VAT 24%)
Address: Onnenkieli Oy, Hatanpään valtatie 34 D, 33100 Tampere
Enrol before August 30th 2020