Let’s Speak Finnish! Beginner Level Part 2
2019-03-05 - 2019-04-18
- Starting level A1.2
- Module 2 gives you a chance to learn and talk about hobbies and popular Finnish pastimes.
- You will get a chance to experience the Finnish cottage culture first-hand.
- You will pick up the basics of the Finnish Small Talk: discussing weather, family and common interests.
- You will get to know vocabulary and expressions you will need when visiting a restaurant.
- Grammar topics covered include interactive revision of topics covered in Part 1; the past tense (the positive and negative); the possessive suffix; months and dates (ordinal numbers); verb rections; the use of action nouns; the 3rd infinitive; the imperative; the comparative and superlative forms of adjectives; the partitive plural; the passive present and past tense
Course time: 5.3.-18.4.2019, on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Course dates: 5.3., 7.3., 12.3., 14.3., 19.3., 21.3., 26.3., 28.3., 2.4., 4.4., 9.4., 11.4., 16.4. and 18.4.2019 at 17:00-19:30 (3 x 45 min, 15 min coffee break)
Course consists of 42 hours of contact lessons and 42 hours of independent study
Course price: 389 € (incl. VAT 24%)
Address: Onnenkieli Oy, Hatanpään valtatie 34 D, 33100 Tampere