Let’s Speak Finnish! Beginner Level Part 3
2019-01-14 - 2019-02-27
- Starting level A1.3
- In Part 3, you will discuss the Finnish education system and explore the study opportunities available to you.
- You will take a look at your study strategies and get tips on how to boost your learning potential.
- You will learn about visiting a post office and a bank, as well as using various online services in Finnish.
- You will learn vocabulary and expressions needed for booking and staying in a hotel.
- You will familiarize yourself with the Finnish phone etiquette and learn to make reservations and appointments by phone.
- Grammar topics covered include interactive revision of topics covered in Parts 1 & 2; the object; the 1st infinitive (the long form); demonstrative pronouns; verb rections; the necessive clause (on + -tava); the comparative and superlative forms of adverbs.
Course time: 14.1.-27.2.2019
Course dates: 14.1., 16.1., 21.1., 23.1., 28.1., 30.1., 4.2., 6.2., 11.2., 13.2., 18.2., 20.2., 25.2. and 27.2.2019 at 17:00-19:30 (3 x 45 min, 15 min coffee break)
Course consists of 42 hours of contact lessons and 42 hours of independent study
Course price: 389 € (incl. VAT 24%)
Address: Onnenkieli Oy, Hatanpään valtatie 34 D, 33100 Tampere