Let's Speak Finnish! -Beginner Level Part 4
2020-08-04 - 2020-08-31
- Starting level A2.1
- You will familiarize yourself with Finnish celebrations and public holidays, and talk about the weird and wonderful traditions.
- You will take a look at the Finnish healthcare system and learn how to communicate on a visit to a doctor or a dentist.
- You will get to know about the Finnish working culture and learn useful vocabulary for work life.
- You will explore Tampere’s history and attractions.
- Grammar topics covered include a recap of the basics; verb rections; word types; the passive present, past and perfect tense.
Course time: 4.8.-31.8.2020, on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Course dates: 4.8., 6.8., 11.8., 13.8., 18.8., 20.8., 25.8, 27.8. and Monday 31.8.2020 at 17:00-19:30 (3 x 45 min, 15 min coffee break)
Course consists of 27 hours of contact lessons and 27 hours of independent study
Course price: 260 € (incl. VAT 24%)
Address: Onnenkieli Oy, Hatanpään valtatie 34 D, 33100 Tampere
Enrol before July 19th