Let’s Speak Finnish! Beginner Level Part 1
2019-01-15 - 2019-02-28
- Starting level 0
- During the first module, you will learn how to introduce yourself to new acquaintances.
- You will discuss different housing types and their characteristics, and explore the Finnish way of living through The Housing Fair.
- You will take a look at the typical everyday routine in Finland, and discuss your own daily schedule.
- You will learn to ask for and give directions.
- You will get to know some Finnish cities.
- Grammar topics covered include interrogatives; the present tense (the positive and negative); verb types; locational cases (where?, to where?, from where?); consonant gradation; verb rections; the necessive clause (I must, I have to, I need to); pre- and postpositions; the object 1; the conditional; telling time; numerals
Course time: 15.1.-28.2.2019, on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Course dates: : 15.1., 17.1., 22.1., 24.1., 29.1., 31.1., 5.2., 7.2., 12.2., 14.2., 19.2., 21.2., 26.2. and 28.2.2019at 17:00-19:30 (3 x 45 min, 15 min coffee break)
Course consists of 42 hours of contact lessons and 42 hours of independent study
Course price: 389 € (incl. VAT 24%)
Address: Onnenkieli Oy, Hatanpään valtatie 34 D, 33100 Tampere