Let’s Speak Finnish! Beginner Level Part 2
2018-10-23 - 2018-12-07
- Starting level A1.2
- Module 2 gives you a chance to learn and talk about hobbies and popular Finnish pastimes.
- You will get a chance to experience the Finnish cottage culture first-hand.
- You will pick up the basics of the Finnish Small Talk: discussing weather, family and common interests.
- You will get to know vocabulary and expressions you will need when visiting a restaurant.
- Grammar topics covered include interactive revision of topics covered in Part 1; the past tense (the positive and negative); the possessive suffix; months and dates (ordinal numbers); verb rections; the use of action nouns; the 3rd infinitive; the imperative; the comparative and superlative forms of adjectives; the partitive plural; the passive present and past tense
Course time: 23.10.-7.12.2018
Course dates: 23.10., 25.10., 30.10., 1.11., 6.11., 8.11., 13.11., 15.11., 20.11., 22.11., 27.11., 29.11., 4.12. and 7.12.2018 at 17:00-19:30 (3 x 45 min, 15 min coffee break)
Course consists of 42 hours of contact lessons and 42 hours of independent study
Course price: 389 € (incl. VAT 24%)
Address: Onnenkieli Oy, Hatanpään valtatie 34 D, 33100 Tampere